top of page
The Reverend Prebendary Buller, who was a great benefactor of the church and was Vicar of North Curry from 1891 to 1900, gave the clock in the to the Parish Church in 1895. This clock replaced earlier ones to which several references are made in the churchwardens accounts.
The clock was restored more recently in 1994. For years it had required winding at regular intervals by hand but in 2000 an automatic winding mechanism was installed with money form a millennium fund-raising project in the village.
bottom of page